Some original paintings by Joyce Lazzara are available for purchase on Etsy! You can also contact Joyce at JoyceLazzaraArt@gmail.com or (813) 391-4464 to purchase anything that you have seen in Originals For Sale, Giclées For Sale, or Cayman Lazzara’s Artwork.
- The scarf that Mickey Williams is wearing in this segment was created from the oil painting Amante di Fiche and is available to purchase. The workshops that Mickey refers to in the video took place in October of 2016. Joyce has chosen to close The J.Lazzara Gallery On Pine in order to focus on painting, but you can still contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org or (813) 391-4464 in order to purchase artwork.
- Donated a signed, framed, and matted giclee of River Morning to the 2016 Suncoast Waterkeeper, Sierra Club, and Florida Institute for Saltwater Heritage (FISH) Silent Auction Brunch to raise money and awareness about threats and progress in protecting our coast from harmful over-development.
- Supported the 4th Annual Vino & Jazz fundraising for Florida Easter Seals at the Florida Aquarium by donating Fiche di Santo Stefano.
- Featured in the American Artist Magazine as a finalist in the “American Artist 2007 Cover Competition”
- Featured in the International Artist Magazine July 2005 Issue “Master Painters of the World United States Showcase”.
- Fiche di Santo Stefano won 2nd Prize in the 2005 International Artist Challenge No. 14 Flowers and Gardens Competition.
- Rhoda’s Bird Graced the cover of the 2005 Jan/Feb Tampa Bay Magazine. Joyce Lazzara was also featured in this issue in a five page article.
- Joyce Lazzara was one of 100 artists chosen to be published in “How did you paint that?” 100 Ways to Paint Flowers and Gardens – Volume I. The book was published in 2004 by International Artist Magazine.